Monday, October 24, 2016

Hybrid Study Models

For my hybrid study model, I developed my forms based off of my previous conceptual models. The models that I used are the following:


                                                    Study model #1                                 Study model #2

                                                    Study model #9                               Study model #10


  

Hybrid Study Model #1
 



FRONT


 LEFT


 RIGHT


 REAR



Hybrid Study Model #2



 FRONT


 LEFT


 RIGHT


REAR



Hybrid Study Model #3



 FRONT


 LEFT


 RIGHT


 REAR


TOP
 

1 comment:

  1. opps, so #2 and #3 have some interesting dynamic qualities, I can still see some of the strength of your concepts...certainly there is much more interest in the section and elevations...plan, not so much...it is hard to stop grounding an object, but I would suggest that at the conceptual development phase, try to work in the 'round' as in a conceptual object from all directions including below...

    ReplyDelete