Monday, October 31, 2016

Programmatic Study & Development

For my programmatic study and development, I took my final hybrid model. My final hybrid model is hybrid model number three. With this model, I started mapping out most of my program elements throughout a series of sketches. The series of sketches consists of typical floor plans, and sections. These sketches are not finalized. Please feel free to critic, and comment. Thanks for your time and consideration.













SITE PLAN

GROUND FLOOR PLAN
SECOND FLOOR PLAN


THIRD FLOOR PLAN
SECTION A


SECTION B





1 comment:

  1. Site plan still very promising...but the minute you went to 'plan', even though the overall form has interest, it has become less interesting -or engaging- due to the very 'orthographic' insertion of the program elements through plan and section into a predetermined form...try to push each of these functional/progrm areas, with the same level of strand (connection, flow, separation) that you have in your conceptual and developed hybrid...I get the impression you are compromising the 'concept' to the program, rather than using the program to exploit the concept (and vice versa).

    ReplyDelete